MTN Mobile Money Online(web login portal) is an extension of MTN mobile money (MOMo)service which has helped many Africans to make use of digital money to Internet users. You can now use MTN mobile money online to send money.
The mobile money Online service provides an online wallet which users can use to manage their account on the web through a web login portal. This service equally allows you to perform and tract mobile money transactions among others on on the web.
What is MTN Mobile MONEY?
MTN Mobile money service lets MTN subscribers access to mobile banking services with their bank accounts. The services are used by many companies and individuals in Cameroon, including. MTN mobile money is the most used method of doing electronic and mobile banking (e-banking and m-banking). Transactions in Cameroon. The user just needs a phone number and an ID card to have access to this service.
Step 1: Visit The Mobile Money Online (web) Login Portal
MTN Mobile Money Online. Here you should find the web portal . Enter your MTN Cameroon mobile money web login details which includes your number and pin(5 digits) as indicated in the screenshot below.
Step2: Enter your MTN phone number and Mobile Money Pin code
After this stage, a notification message will be sent to your phone.
A sample message is ” Please enter the following code:XXXX to complete your login”
Enter the code you received and Click on Proceed. This should take you to your account as seen in the screenshot below. The code expires after 2 minutes. Make sure you enter it as fast as possible.
With your online wallet, you do the following:
- Check your account and transactions online.
- Transfer money to both MTN mobile money (MoMo) subscribers and non-subscribers on the web.
- Pay Bills online
- Schedule payments for a later date.
Things to take Note
- If making payments online, click on send once. If you click on send twice, your payment will be duplicated. This happens when you are using a slow internet connection.
- You need your mobile phone to have access to your online account.
- Some features of this service are still not active.